Today I also found out the dates of my departure from here and that before my time of departure I will be going to a FOB. (Forward operating base) to cover for our Army personnel for a bit. I would tell you guys dates but seeing as this is a public site, I can’t because that would be endangering too many lives including my own. I received a box from my honey today with new bed sheets with one of my favorite characters. (Dora the explorer) It’s about the only colorful thing I get in this drab land. He also sent me knew sneakers which I have to admit I don’t want to wear. Not because I don’t like them, because I really do love them but because they seem so white compared to the ones I am currently wearing and the thought of walking in the mud with new sneakers kills me. LOL Well, It seems that I have reached the end of a page so I must end this letter so that you won’t get bored. Hugs and kisses to all and again thanks for all your support!
Sandy

1 comment:
Sandy, I finally read your blog and I have to tell you that you already have me in tears reading about the children that you take care of, especially the little boy who will most likely be killed if he's not better by the time he leaves the hospital. It absolutely breaks my heart!
I know you said that you don't need anything but can you tell me what we could send that could help out other people who are there with you? We want to send something so please let me know.
I want to thank you for your service! It makes me envious and sometimes I regret getting out. I wish I had that experience just once. Anyway, please be safe and know we are thinking of you and praying for your safe return!
Stacy
Post a Comment